The arch, which stood behind Campbell Hall, with view of a tree behind it. A paragraph to the right of the image reads, "The Arch is as a crossroad where the traveler upon the educational highway pauses to consider and choose. To the east is the dim hallway of the "Ad" building wherein knowledge is gained and character moulded. To the west stands the shrine of physical strength and beauty; the north spells comfort and home, and far off, the eye is drawn irresistably to drink in the beauty of meadow and rolling hills."
Norm yearbook, 1923, page 19^^Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1138, height:1500)