The Carillon

Item

Media
JPG imageJPG image
Title
The Carillon
Creator
Undetermined
Date
5/2/1965
Type
Image; StillImage
Coverage
United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth
Description
The Humanities and Social Sciences building (Bellamy Hall) was built to replace the south wing of Campbell Hall, which was destroyed in the 1962 Columbus Day Storm. Atop the building is the Carillon, a gift from the Oregon College of Education Alumni Association in 1965. The Carillon sits approximately in the same location where the Campbell Hall Bell Tower once stood.

The image is of Bellamy Hall. Trees frame the photograph and students can be seen walking in front of the building. The Carillon is on top of the building in the middle right of the photograph.
Rights
Copyright Not Evaluated: As of 05/18/2020, the copyright for this item has not been investigated by Hamersly Library.
http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
Identifier
omeka/1741
Format
Digital photograph as a jpg image (96 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 400, height: 261)