Humanities Building, 1965

Item

Media
JPG imageJPG image
Title
Humanities Building, 1965
Creator
Undetermined
Date
1965
Type
Image; StillImage
Coverage
United States--Oregon--Polk County--Monmouth
Description
The Humanities and Social Sciences building, now known as Bellamy Hall, was built in 1964. The building was initially constructed to replace the south wing of Campbell Hall after it was disroyed in the 1962 Columbus Day Storm. The building was renamed Bellamy Hall in 2009 in honor of Humanities professor John Bellamy.
^^Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height: 1057)
Rights
Copyright Not Evaluated: As of 05/05/2020, the copyright for this item has not been investigated by Hamersly Library.
http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
Identifier
omeka/770