A closeup of the line of scrimmage with OCE football players and opponents. View of a referee and spectators are in the background.
The Lamron, January 04, 1974^^Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height: 1285)
Humanities and Social Sciences Building, now renamed Bellamy Hall, as seen from the South Lawn with view of students and faculty walking in and out of the building. Multiple bikes are seen parked to the left of the building.
Old ACC.RG.2012.601 Photographs/Buildings: Humanities and Social Science ^^Digital .jpg (300 dpi, pixel dimensions- width: 1500, height:1232)